3 WOMEN 2 MEN


I was in crowded areas as always.
Even the people, I was a lonely soul
Was addicted to the environment
Like a flower to the soil
Living was impossible without them.

 
There were 5 people in a house
5 people in their darkness
Days were born in marginal nights
Rules were hidden
We we’re rewriting friendship
Nobody could stand with us
Nobody could stay with us.
Nobody could understand us more than ourselves
There were no rules
Nobody cared
We dispersed.
Bastards like Hakan Günday’s book.
Either ruins a darling or grows up
Things which happened in the box
Could not walk to the end with us

I have a lack of love since then,
I lost a best friend there
I wrote poems for our relationship before,
A sister of my blood,
A secret boyfriend,
A close friend
Who I loved more than I could say
Lost.
If I awoke in that year,
I have slept forever
If I were sleeping,
I have stayed awake forever

Love hidden to streets later
Inebriation drowned into alcohol without being drunk
The child grew up suddenly
She lost her game friends.
Nobody remembers;
Crowded nights,
Why we laughed so much?
Nobody remembers;
The best joke
Why we were kidding with people

There is no explanation exactly.
One place…
2 rooms 1 living room In Beşiktaş
Roomers weren’t normal
When they left,
they will never meet again.
Once upon a time
We were together
We lived together
3 women 2 men

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TAHRAN’DA İKİ GÜN

SİRİUS

EYLÜL BAKIŞLI KIZ