FIND ME ISTANBUL



Though we spoke only once
It was endless,
It was like replacing the day with night
We spoke before
until deaths die
until the rest finishes.
That is only reason for keeping
A last cigarette
A last song
The memory which collapsed with morning…
Loneliness was for two people before
Transformed into lonely silence in The Bosporus
Where are your waves?
Did the poem of night escape?
Did yours escape from my heart?
The tree had forgotten my melody which I hid it inside
Though we saw the night when we were children
Melancholia had been seen
We were the witnesses.
We cried for the past without knowing
It had never passed
Fog was in our eyes.
And we were yelling
“We were alone in crowded areas”
Daggers were stabbed in our hearts.
Time to be waterless for reticence
Giants should stay in fairytales now.
Tomorrow comes together with its darling
It is called yesterday.
Love had gone with a knife wound
There was pain
So,
My whiskey smells like Istanbul darling
If I am drunk
 I am drunk for a reason
Unfortunately I have been an Istanbuller, darling
I didn’t expected it.
You…
Your lies are the reasons for my love
I paid all my innocents cash
For you
Istanbul!
People aspire to lie on your body
I Didn’t know
I should pay cash
A city called Istanbul
Which was sooty
Let me out from your soot
Say that she is not Istanbul
Only I am!



This poem is translated from "Bul beni İstanbul"

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TAHRAN’DA İKİ GÜN

SİRİUS

EYLÜL BAKIŞLI KIZ